Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!




I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about the hockey game last night. I really wasn't sure if Canada was going to pull it off. But then, Scott remembered something. Our Canada Tshirts! I can't believe I ever had enough spare time to work on such a frivolous project--but we made matching tshirts and hats for the big hockey game in the 2002 Olympics. I remember we went to a local restaurant/pub with a whole bunch of our friends and spent the afternoon there watching the game. We bought 2 grey tshirts and 2 grey bucket hats and decorated them ourselves with the red felt, LOL. We couldn't find the hats again, but the tshirts were resurrected! I'm pretty sure that's why Canada won the game, to be honest. Just a theory though.....

1 comment: