Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bowling


We took bowling out of the virtual world today (the Wii) and Hayden tried "real" bowling for the first time. First of all, it was jam packed, and since when did bowling become the most popular activity for EVERYONE?! It was never like that when I went as a kid. Secondly, holy expensive! $18 for 3 of us to play a game? I thought it would be 3 bucks or something like that. Maybe it's because they sanitize the shoes now and have to pay for those hi tech aerosol cans? By the way, very much in favour of the sanitizing.

Anyway, Hayden loved it. It was fun. I lost. Hayden came second because it's not in a Dad's job description to lose on purpose. I think that's just something that a Mom does. The sad part is that I tried my best and still came last, LOL.

3 comments:

  1. I love the first shot!
    I think I would come last too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, my son loves Wii Bowling too - we keep saying we should go try the actual bowling alley, good to know you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first shot! Logan beat me at his first try at real bowling as well. And he hadn't even done Wii bowling at that point. Pretty humbling isn't it? LOL

    ReplyDelete