Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh the drama




So Madeline seems to be uncovering her inner drama queen already. It's quite funny though, because she is almost always so easy-going and happy. But just lately she seems to be learning how to really show it when she's upset or frustrated. She was fussing about something briefly this afternoon and then put her face down on the floor in complete despair, apparently. She definitely understands the word "no" now too and will give a disapproving yell right back. We have to turn away so she doesn't see us laugh.

I went to a psychic for the heck of it, about a year before Madeline was born. I remember the woman said that she saw a lot of girl energy around me and I was going to have a daughter. She also told me that my daughter was "going to teach me things." Not that I necessarily believe in psychics, but I never forget that she told me that. Because if Hayden hasn't already taught me things, I don't know what Madeline has in store for me :)


And then there was the Olympic hockey game tonight; couldn't miss that. It couldn't have been any more nerve-wracking to watch, either! (Note the finger prints on the left side of the screen. We never had a single sticky fingerprint here until Madeline came along, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment