Friday, January 22, 2010


Today was sooo, soooo unproductive. I've been behind posting my pictures and now I'm rushed and can't think of what to type. Anyway, last night was just a long painful blur. Hayden was restless all night and speaking in tongues from what I could tell. Maddie was restless and fussy. This whole teething thing; babies teethe for what, a year and a half? Two years?? Do other people have babies that sleep through the whole ordeal? Mine don't. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is for them :( So, after the long, tiring night, we were pretty lazy today. Hayden wanted to strike a few poses with Maddie. My dear son, why is your first instinct to put your finger in your nose for a photo opp?? Oy..... But I managed to catch Maddie without her 'camera face' :) I don't know where she gets those ears, but she has such an elfish little look to her sometimes. She's starting to get little wisps of hair growing over her ears too. Does anyone else find it difficult to resist the urge to just SQUEEEEZE their kiddies sometimes?

3 comments:

  1. Ah, so cute! Your daughter looks a little curious about what her bro is doing with that finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute kids. Gotta love the nose picking one - you know all our kids have done it and we did also when we were little...most don't get photo of it...rofl. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete