Saturday, January 2, 2010

Then The Mommy Bakes


For some reason I can only go all-or-nothing. So I will want to make 3 things at once when I get some uninterrupted time in the kitchen. Anyway, I tried a new muffin recipe from the Cheese Magazine, LOL. Berry Ricotta muffins.....again, they don't look nearly as attractive as the picture suggested they would. And when I made the batter I was sure it wasn't going to work because it seemed more like cookie dough. But I've taste tested and they are really yummy! And only 1/2 cup of sugar in the whole thing.


This is where I mention that I love anything related to cheese :)


I can see already that this blog is only going to result in more of me monopolizing the computer.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. I love your words of wisdom - "I can see already that this blog is only going to result in more of me monopolizing the computer." I feel exactly the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the comment about monopolizing the computer... lovely looking muffins.

    ReplyDelete