Monday, January 18, 2010






Most people don't know this about me, but I can build stuff. I keep it on the down low because I don't want people to make a "big fuss" about it. It's nice to have the engineering degree on days like this. It helps me to decipher the exhausting number of instructions involved in a Lego project (insert eye rolling here)

"Mommy, that was a really good project. It wasn't fun to put together, but it's fun to play with."

Unfortunately, Hayden doesn't yet understand the delicate nature of a Lego vehicle. Within 5 minutes, half of the pieces were laying haphazardly around the room; those tiny little choking hazards. Oh, and he has also learned the pain of the tiny lego piece embedded in the foot. Ouch.

2 hours to assemble; 2 minutes to destruct.

Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Cool vehicle!!! So true about the miniscule amount of time it takes to destroy those things though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree %100. Having boys I have built many lego structures. Then to have it destroyed in minutes. My son would love your creation. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sooo cool that you can build stuff! too bad its destroyed so fast, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is so cool! yeah he just thinks it a car to play with!

    ReplyDelete